Bria, the sissy boy

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Ms' Ally

A response:

Ms' Ally asked about my Mistress-Wife (i like that!) so i thought a few more words about the subject might be a good idea. Although she is supportive of my penchant for panties, and is coming more and more to understand it, she isn't completely comfortable with it. It's kind of like she sees it as hobby. She's interested and supportive but not deeply involved. She sews, i wear panties .... weird huh? She really likes the bossing around aspects and since i'm more comfortable taking orders, things work out nicely!

She knows that i look at sissy stuff on line, and she looks at panties with me, but she'd be surprised to see that i was actually writing about it in a blog. Surprised, not angry or upset. She would probably get a kick out of it. On one hand, i'm constantly surprised at how much she understands. I have a name bracelet my father gave me a long time ago. It was never inscribed, just blank (maybe i'll tell you about him someday, my father, not my step dad). She wants to take it and get my real name engraved on one side and "Sissy" on the other. She's interested in my desire to get my nipples pierced and even suggested a it as a reward for good behavior. She wants to do me in makeup one day. She thinks i should get some jewelry.

I think she's more accepting than i give her credit for. On the other hand, i don't want to push too hard or too fast.

I worked pretty late tonight and it was nice she came up behind me and reached around and gave my nipples a friendly little squeeze and said she was glad i was home. What a nice Lady!


Sweet Dreams!

'bria

PS She's seen my pseudonym but doesn't know it's full implications...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home