Bria, the sissy boy

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Oops, I'm getting behind!

Hi again Ladies, and everyone else,

I see that it's time to post again. Today seems like a good day to continue the story of how i sissied up.

So, i left off nearly getting caught wearing the pretty thong that i had gotten dirty. After my mom had left the room i quickly changed and cleaned them in the bathroom and put them under my bed to dry. I was much better at hiding my new found pleasure after that! I eventually tried on every pair of panties i could find.

Then i wondered what it would feel like to put on a bra too. As an aside, who the hell invented those things? There should have been an instruction manual printed on the inside! It took fifteen minutes to figure out that i could do the hooks in the front then spin it around. (I never claimed to be a smart kid) I pranced over to the mirror and checked myself out. Then socks went into the cups to give me some little boobies. They felt funny but looked nice!

At that point, there was no going back. I rushed over to the laundry basket again and pulled out a pair of nylons and a dress. Again, there should have been some instructions on those evil thnigs too! Fortunately i'd seen my mom and sisters putting them on before so i knew basically how to do it. There weren't too many holes and runs when i finally got them up. The feeling on my legs was electric. Like every square inch was being hugged at the same time. Then the dress went on. It was a pretty light blue with yellow flowers on it. It was a sun dress that had a collar like a shirt and my little sock cleavage barely pushed the buttons out but i felt wonderful. The way the skirt brushed around my legs when i twirled around was so erotic that i was soon required to make another cleaning expedition!

Over the few years until college, i gradually tapered off and wore them less and less, things had changed in the house, sisters moving on to college and there was less variety. I was also moved out of the laundry and into my oldest sisters bedroom so the opportunities to' prance' grew few and fewer.

Eventually, by the time i went to college myself, my dressing in ladies clothes had become nothing more than an vaguely uncomfortable memory. Somehow it felt that i was doing something dirty. I think it had to do with all the sneaking around and basically the morals of society at the time. The wonderful feelings were still there but had been turned from warm, happy moments into dirty little secrets.


Wow, what a bummer! Don't worry, our poor little protagonist gets over his hangups. Stay tuned...

'Bria


PS I said i would post the cutest pair of panties i've seen in a while today. I found them on eBay but i think they are already gone. Ahh well, it's more fun buying them in person anyway

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home