Bria, the sissy boy

Monday, January 09, 2006

That wasn't too bad!

Ms' Ally says the nicest things! Thank you very much for your kind support, i can see that your personality is as charming as your voice is enchanting! Wow, after reading it, that last might sound a just a tiny bit over the top, but only until you hear her voice! Ms' Ally posted a new audio file yesterday and she had me wishing i was there just watching her say "panties"!

Ooh there's that word... p a n t i e s s s sss. What a wonderfully sissy word! Whether it brings to mind cute little cotton hello kitty bikinis or prim nylon granny panties (which have a thrill all their own!), or flirty skirted thongs or bun hugging lacy stretchy lacy boy cuts,or any other sexy silky style(insert your favorite here) just the sound i hear as it caresses my tongue when i say "panties" arouses my little friend with anticipation! In case you were wondering, i seem to have a fondness for girly underwear. Which brings me back to my previous topic, how a middle aged man came to enjoy dressing up like a lady.

Let me preface this next part by saying that i was somewhat of a nerd as a kid. I liked to read fantasy stories more than playing football so i didn't have any experience with locker room talk with the boys and new nothing about girls, except for sisters. Anyway, i remember one night, i was around fifteen or sixteen, having trouble sleeping and feeling restless and i decided to do a little prospecting in the laundry basket. There on top i found a sexy little thong that belonged to my oldest sister. Of course, i put it on and instantly got excited, or was it the other way around? All i remember is that while lying there in my bed, there was excitement and panties and a little rubbing and then suddenly a very interesting, weird feeling that i'd never felt before and a rather disturbing mess...in my sisters panties. That's right ladies, i had my first orgasm while wearing panties.
The problem was, i didn't know that it was an orgasm at the time, i thought i might have broken something. I also wondered if maybe i could break it again! I cleaned up and went to bed and slept like a baby.
The next night i tried the same thing and dog gone if it didn't work again! The problem was, i fell asleep. Still wearing panties. Keep in mind that my room doubled as a laundry. Oh, and i sleep hot and have a tendency to kick my covers off at night....... So my mom walkes in to get some clean clothes and my back side was sticking out from under the covers. She shrieked and i jumped, quickly covered my butt and started to think up a good excuse. Fortunately, i was wearing a thong again and it was wedged in and not visible so all i got was a lecture on hygiene. Whew!!!


Ms' Ally said that people might want a look at what happens when one dresses a sissy man in pantyhose (seems a shame to add the "hose" part on the end of that glorious word!) So here i am, in all my sissy glory. Please keep in mind that nobody, besides my wife, has ever really seen me dressed up. I'm wearing my favorite, and first, outfit. You can't see it but i have a little bonnet on as well.

That's it for this evening, tune in tomorrow for another exciting episode.........Sweet dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home