Bria, the sissy boy

Monday, January 09, 2006

My very first post!

Hi there,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm brand new at this so please bear with me as i get my feet wet here. First off, let me inform you that this blog was started as an assignment from Ms' Ally at SissySchool.com, so if that bothers you, thanks for checking me out and thanks for dropping by! If you are still interested, i'll tell you a little about how i got started being a Sissy and maybe a little about how i prepared myself for this exercise. I started it a day late but hidden sissies need to be careful!

Here's a link to their site, be sure to check out the audio files, the mistress have the sexiest voices! http://www.sissyschool.com/

I'm a 40 year old male and really didn't know that there was a group of people interested in the feminization of males until a couple of years ago. Isn't the internet a wonderful source of info? I grew up a normal kid, but I had four sisters, two older and two younger, so most of my play revolved around girlish occupations instead of more male pastimes. I don't know if that had an effect on how I am now, but it probably does. Not that i have any problems with it, that's just one of the things i think got me on this road.
I also had the laundry in my bedroom, so i had access to all sorts of sexy things. I think i tried on my first pair of panties when i was thirteen or so. I always saw them there in the basket and, being an inquisitive kid, picked up a pair one day and felt how nice it felt and wondered how it would feel if i were to put them on. They were wonderful, so soft and silky with lots of lace and of course, pink.

Hmm, should i post about shopping fun? Or, perhaps about going out.....

I was going to post some more today, but a girl has to have some secrets to keep the avid reader enticed! More tomorrow!

'Bria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home