Bria, the sissy boy

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Now, where was i.......?

Good evening ladies and Ladies and Gents,

Hope you all had a great day today! I worked my butt off. I stayed up way too late last night trying to get that single lonely picture uploaded. I finally gave up and then early, well for me anyway, this AM, clicked away and in 3 minutes it was up and posted. Sheesh. I found some examples of the panties i mentioned yesterday. I've tried to decide which type i prefer but each has it's own attractions.

The "cute little cotton hello kitty bikinis" are great for days when you want to be comfortable, warm and cuddly and still know that under your work clothes there's something cute and sexy that would shock (maybe) the people you're working with. When i want to feel girly i prefer a nice string bikini like these. And there's always the chance the distinctive panty line might show, and recognized! That hasn't happened to me, yet. Sort of a daring choice.

The "prim nylon granny panties" are what I wear on days that i should probably wear nasty old boy undies but can't bring myself to stoop that low! I can hide my panties (i just love saying that...my panties, panty, panty, p a n t i e s...I'd better stop, it's very odd to see a 40 year old man giggle) Grannies...even though they camouflage into boy clothes, are still shiny and slippery and, if i'm feeling particularly rebellious, i'll wear a thong under it. Why? It reminds me that i'm wearing panties and it always brings a smile when i'm reminded that i've got them on!! (Sorry ladies, the picture of me in my grannies won't upload right now, i'll try again later. I know how breathlessly you all are waiting for a picture of a big sissy in panties! LOL. Actually, i hope you do like them but i'm not planning to take this down any time soon, it's a turn on knowing that sexy, forceful ladies are looking at my pantyclad derrire and laughing!) 01-12-2006 update: The picture finally uploaded, that's me, picture taken yesterday. Scary.

Then there's the "flirty skirted thongs ". You know the type. They hold your...little friends...snugly, almost hiding them away while at the same time surrounding your waist with a fluffy layer of lace. It's such a thrill to walk down the hallway and feel the pretty lace. I've caught myself swinging my hips a little more as i walk, just to get that feeling. Once again, a reminder that i'm wearing panties! It's also a thrill to watch the woman in front and wonder if my panties are sexier or cuter than hers!


I also like the "bun hugging lacy stretchy lacy boy cuts". These are great when i want to feel the girly feeling all over my rear. The feeling as i sit in them or walk always makes me wonder if everybody can see them! After all, something that causes this much physical sensation in me must be glaringly obvious to all the ladies!



That's all the time i have right now, i'll have to show you the cutest pair of panties i found on ebay last night later.
I'll continue my saga of the budding sissy then too.

This is fun!

Thanks again Ms' Ally, for your encouraging words.

'Bria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home