Bria, the sissy boy

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Short post night!

Howdy folks,

I have about 25 minutes to post before the board shuts down for maintaining!

What shall we discuss? Aaah yes. Let's talk about Ms' Ally's beautiful voice! Have you heard her audio files? If so, have you heard the way she says panties? Wow. She adds color to the words as she speaks them. That's the best way to describe it. In her "Lessons", it's just incredible how the inflection of her words and the calm authority in her voice make one want to do exactly what she asks, instantly without question. Not because one fears her retribution but because the thought of disappointing her is heartbreaking! Of course, that's another pretty good reason why i'm a sissy!

If you haven't heard them I suggest you click as fast as your pretty painted fingernails can and find them on the Sissy School website.

I know that i'm not in the running for getting minutes with the mistress of my choice, i messed up on the daily post rule. So why bother? I keep posting here simply because Ms' Ally asked me to. If i won, i wouldn't know what to do on a call anyway! If i were given a choice, i'd merely ask for Ms' Ally to make an audio, just for me, something small and simple like " 'bria, this is Ms' Ally, I hope you have your pretty panties on!"

Ahh well, maybe when they formalize the audio center i can make a request then.

Truth be told, i'm also having fun! I've posted things here that i've never told anybody. I've said, only partially, in jest that it's like therapy. I've learned things about me that i didn't know. Something about articulating thoughts and partial ideas that have been rolling around in my head for years is liberating. Like bringing them into the light and examining them and letting them blossom or die on their own merits. Guess what, i'm pretty satisfied with what i've learned! One of my most vociferous detractors throughout my life has been me. Self confidence is a fleeting feeling for me but here i can say anything i want, the way i want! It's kinda nice!

I wonder if that's a common theme for other sissies. Maybe i'll do a poll.


How about it Ms' Ally, bonus points for sissy research? Just kidding!

Have sweet dreams!

'Bria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home