Bria, the sissy boy

Monday, January 16, 2006

Colette's Observations

Good evening Ladies and other gentle readers!

On the SissySchool boards, colette wondered what my thoughts were on the following observation she made:

It seems that a fair amount of my days don't revolve around sissieness. Much of the time I spend doing my work, going out to movies, seeing shows( when I can afford them), or reading and listening to music. When I spend time with friends I'm not only doing the sissy thing. There is a lot of ways to feel pleasure and contentment outside of that venue.

There are as many types of sissies as there are syssies listed on the member list at the school. Each one has a valid and personal reason to behave the way they do. There are those like you who indulge occasionally, as the desire takes them, to some who live their entire lives as women. If you look around the internet, you will see hundreds of pages describing different stages of sissyness*. Some claim that each level is merely a stopping point on the road to surgery. Not surprisingly, i have an opinion on that.

You are who you are. Your body is your body. Your life is your life. If you are comfortable with just an occasional foray into petticoats and panties, then that's just right for you. I may have not have said this before but i'm a 'secret sissy'. I have a full time job that is hardly conducive to mini skirts and eye shadow. (Of course, i hardly have a body that's conducive to mini skirts but that's another story!)

There are many aspects of my life where painted finger nails aren't really appropriate. But that doesn't mean my toenails have to be bare too. Truth be told, i wear panties most days. (Have i mentioned that i really like panties?) Sometimes i paint my nails, sometimes i wear a cami under a heavy dress shirt or sweater. Sometimes i'll wear stockings or hose to work. Then again, sometimes i don't. Sometimes it's fun to be a little daring, sometimes it's nice to go to the Y and not have to hide the fact that my underwear isn't quite the traditional tighty whitey.

I'm sure i had a point in here somewhere.... Basically what i'm getting at is that your level of sissiness is purely up to you. It can be, if that's what you want, the end all be all of your live. Or it can be an occasional playtime enjoyment. Or anywhere in between.

Do what you wanna do. There's one caveat, however. If you know somebody that simply wouldn't be able to accept your lacy VS ( or Fredericks!) panties, and you value that relationship, don't put yourself in a position where you have to make a choice between the two.

There you have it. I'll probably get some flack about that last comment but, as i tried to say, everybody is entitled to be who they want to be, how they want to be it. If my way isn't your way, great! What a boring world it would be if it were!

Way too much thought....panty break! These look fun.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home