Bria, the sissy boy

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Good evening Ladies, and other gentle readers,

I'm sitting here tonight wondering what to write about. I have lots of ideas but it might be interesting to find out what you, if there are any of you out there, want to discuss. On the other hand, it's my blog, i can say anything i want! It's not like i'm trying to sell something. It's more like therapy. Hmmmmm.

I'll tell you about my sissy name. 'Bria is short for Muliebria. Actually, muliebria is a medical term that sounded like a good name for a girl and it means "a woman's genitalia". Now, the best thing about a muliebria is that it gives pleasure to a woman. So, in my mind a muliebria is something designed to give women pleasure. What better name could a sissy have. So, here i am, an object designed to provide pleasure to a woman. If the woman happens to want a foot massage, her dishes washed, her dog taken for a walk, or something to take out a frustrating day on, here i am! I'm available as a floor scrubber, sock sorter, whipping boy, and other more intimate things i'm very flexible!

So there you have it. A glimpse into the soul of a sissy. One of the many reasons why I have identified myself with sissiness (is that a word?). They say emulation is the sincerest form of flattery, at least i think they do. One of my motivations for being girly is my love to submit to the tiniest whims of women. I'd consider being a studly pool boy but there are aspects of my stature that don't lend themselves to that end of the servitude spectrum. If you get my meaning.

There are, of course, many other aspects of my choice to be a sissy. Maybe one day i'll share them. One easy one, and i'll let you know now, in case you haven't figured it out yet, is that i love panties, and most other lingerie, and dresses, and lipstick, and panties, and perfume, and nail polish, and lace, and satin, and pink, and silk, and more panties. Actually, my wife said that i have more panties than she does! I wouldn't mind sharing.....


So, here i sit, wearing my lingerie of the day, spilling out my deepest secrets to total strangers. What do i have on? White string bikinis that have flowers embroidered on them and a white satin camisole with lace around and spaghetti straps. It's what i wore to work today, under my rough boy clothes. The cami has little pink rosebuds in it where the straps meet the lace. Isn't that cute? Maybe tomorrow i'll wear a teddy!

Well, it's time to take the trash to the curb, i think it's late enough that i can go out in just my frillies! I live in the country and my nearest neighbor is about three quarters of a mile away.

Good night ladies, sweet dreams.......

'Bria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home