Bria, the sissy boy

Sunday, January 15, 2006

A thousand pardons Ms' Ally,
things get a little hectic around 'bria's house on the weekends.

We left 'bria in a bit of a crisis. I was feeling like my predilection for panties was some huge moral evil and i was probably doomed to live as a pariah. Ok it wasn't that bad but i had some questions. Alas, college wasn't much help. You see, i spent 2 years in the dorms with at least three room mates. Whoa, hold up. Detour here.

From what i've read here on the blogs and in the forums and SissySchool, many of those posting would have considered living with three other boys to be heaven. The problem is, i really had no use for boys. Wow, that sounds snotty! Allow me to explain in my usual rambling fashion. My pursuits in high school were more geared towards reading, science, English and staying out of everybody's way. I had also gone from being the smallest kid in class to a rather chubby boy. At that time, boys who were quiet, chubby and shy were almost automatically labeled gay. The problem is, i wasn't. I'm still not, i've had 40 years to think about it and i'm reasonably sure of that.

So, i grew up with 4 sisters, a mother and a step father. My dad is extremely smart, very savy in business, moral, and is basically a good guy. He has little tolerance, however, for human errors. I don't think he realizes it to this day but he always came across as highly judgmental when correcting my lapses. I grew up with a vague feeling that nothing i did was ever good enough. What does this have to do with panties? This: i have always been more comfortable around women.

So, i started college with a desire to wear panties and was placed in a situation where i couldn't even do it occasionally. I was more familiar with things feminine and was now abandoned in a testosterone jungle i didn't understand. There was one respite, the laundry room!

Hmmmm. Didn't get very far into my story, did i? Ah, well. I'll get there eventually. We've got nothing but time.

'Bria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home