Bria, the sissy boy

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Hi Ladies!

How about a quick episode in the sissy story this evening?

I think, last time i mentioned it, our heroine was just embarking on a new life in the scary and uncaring world of college life. I had a lot of firsts at college. In fact, my very first night, i got my first drunk, first throwing up from drinking and my first hang over! Wow, what a thrill. Bed spins.
I ran into a few obstacles too. My days of active panty wearing was over for a while but, after all, i was a growing boy, i found that it was difficult to find time to resolve issues of sexual tension. I was a horny little shit. With three or four other boys in the room, privacy was hard to come by. The only place it was relatively safe to "entertain myself" was in the shower. Until i got caught, apparently i was taking too long and the next boy in line got impatient. It's a good thing i was all soaped up, or i'd have spent the rest of my dorm life as "tiny". Did you know that soap isn't a very good lubricant for that sort of thing? Friction burns........

Things were definitely looking glum until i found the laundry room in the basement. Yup, you guessed it. My interest in panties once again reared it's lacy head! I discovered that there was a lost and found there and it occasionally had panties in it! And so began my own first personal stash of lingerie. Under the third dryer from the end. Nobody ever looked there. Once in a while, i'd sneak a pair upstairs and slip it on in the bathroom. Wonderful, magical moments, stolen in hiding that usually had a sticky end. Fortunately, i could wash the panties with my clothes then hide them again. My favorite was a white pair of string bikini's with yellow trim and butterflies.

I wish i could say i still had them but i'm sure most of you ladies out there are familiar with the guilt cycle. Start with one pair, slowly collect a few more and suddenly you are rolling in panties. Then you get confused, feel like some diry little pervert and in a fit of tears, throw them all away with vows of "Never again"! Then a few days, weeks, months later the desire overcomes your new convictions and that first pair of panties is suddenly sliding through your fingers again and the cycle repeats. Sigh.

If you are nice, maybe i'll tell you about my first almost sex and my first almoster sex (with another person) tomorrow. If you don't cum, does it really count?

Bed time girls,

Sweet Dreams!

'bria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home