Bria, the sissy boy

Monday, January 23, 2006

Life with a sissy

Good evening Ladies!

I had a nice sissy day. Gave myself a manicure, took a nice bubble bath, pranced around in my laciest pretties and worked on a project. I learned today that it isn't a good idea to sand woodwork in a dress and heels.....duh. Guess i'll have to get some girly jeans and work shirts! Oh darn, I'll have to add more onto my femme wardrobe. Sigh... Giggle.

I've been looking at my posts and other's as well and i've decided that my level of sissyness is sort of low. I've never, well almost never (ask, maybe i'll expound on that), had any kind of boy with boy contact. I've had all sorts of fantasys that include that sort of thing, but don't really have the desire to actually do it. I think i've mentioned before that i'm more interested in serving women. That brings us to today's topic. The woman to whom i belong....

I've been married for 15 years. My wife knows that i enjoy dressing in panties and my other oddities as well. She's supportive to the extent that she has even purchased several sexy frillies for my collection and always giggles when She sees my the panties i happen to be wearing that day. She knows when i have a cami on, and smiles when i adjust my hose or 'de-floss' my tush. She borrows my shoes, tennies as well as that black pair in the picture below. When She has a new pair of shoes that are a little tight, i get the priviledge of working them in for her. It's been interesting training a Mistress...

My trip down sissy lane hasn't been very direct or quick. When we were dating, she found the lone pair of panties i had and she thought i was cheating. Of course i told her that they must have accidentally come from somebody else's laundry from the laundromat (actually, that was the truth, but it wasn't an accident). She thought i was drunk on our honeymoon and she put me in her sexy lingerie but i wasn't! That was the one of the best experiences i'd ever had! I finally allowed myself to get caught. She was a little spooked but she took it in stride. I slowly revealed a little more, and a little more over time. It's only been in the last two or three years that she has really understood that panties aren't a passing pash for me.

She is who she is. Sometimes i may wish she were more forceful or more strict but it comes back to the sissy name i've chosen. I'm not there to whine and beg her to follow my whims. 'Bria is there to do her bidding. She's learning that and is slowly starting to use me that way. If She decided today that She didn't want to play any more, the panties would go back into hiding. She wouldn't do that though. If some day she told me to service a man, i would but i don't think She'd do that to me either. She's coming along. And She's figured out if i'm the maid, She gets a clean house!

There's just so much more to a dynamic relationship than can be explained here. We love each other, that's all.

G'night dear ones.

Love,

'bria

PS It's late, did any of that make sense?

PPS I'm thinking of writing a story for Ms' Ally's birthday. Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home