Bria, the sissy boy

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

'bria is in a bad place this evening!

Hi Ladies,

I'm not going to post too much this evening, you wouldn't want to hear the foul things i'd have to say about the &%*&*$@!! company i work for!! I hope they're all forced to wear tighty whiteys forever! That'll teach them to rip me off! (or should i pull their hair?)

In through the nose, one...out through the mouth, two, three. (yup, Lamaze breathing exercises)

On a much brighter note, i just discovered that Ms' Ally has a new audio up!! How did i not know that? I can't wait to hear it!! The responses to it have piqued my sissy curiosity. 'Bria needs to let go and let somebody take control for a while. This is just what the doctor ordered. Bless you, Ms' Ally!

Sweet dreams dear ones,

'bria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home