Bria, the sissy boy

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

What a chilly day!

Wow, what a cold day yesterday was! I spent 4 hours sitting on the cold garage floor with just my jeans and pink panties to keep my tushy warm. I was cold all evening! I considered misbehaving just so my Mistress-Wife could get the paddle out and warm it up but at the last minute decided that that would be wrong.

Why?

Well, when you consider the role i've chosen for myself, that of a subservient sissy, intentional misbehavior isn't being true to who i am. Manipulating my Goddess like that simply doesn't fit in with the whole concept of sissyhood. It just isn't right for me to consider myself over Her.

So, in short, i was a good sissy. I fixed the car, and cleaned the house, and behaved myself in true sissyness. I wrecked my nails though.

Perhaps i'll have to give myself a manicure today. Icky dirty, ragged nails are just too boyish. I definitely think it's time for a good buffing and filing. Maybe even a coat of clear polish... I wish i could cover them with the pink that my toesies are but alas i'll have to save that for my next stay at home sissy day.

After a day of dirty boy stuff, i ready for an extra frilly underthings day. Is it too garish to wear a lacy teddy under my work clothes? I so enjoy sneaking a hand into my business shirt and pulling my spaghetti straps back up. With my panty shield in place i can listen to the wonderful Mistress's audio files in the car as i drive all over the state. Maybe i'll take my boy shirt off and show my frillies as i drive down lonely stretches of country road...sigh....

By the way! There's a ton of awesome new recordings by the glorious Mistresses. Ms' Grace, I love your laugh. How do You keep Your voice sounding so sweet but still have such power? And Ms' Prudence, what a wonderful addition to the school staff. You've already given great advice on how to be a sissy! We are looking forward to learning more about You! And Ms' Ally, always the virtuoso, You've outdone yourself. I still wonder how You knew i have curls....silly sissy, Goddess know everything!!

Have a fun day girls!!

'bria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home