Bria, the sissy boy

Monday, January 30, 2006

Hello Ladies!

I's monday morning and i'm getting ready to do some work my car. I have to go to the auto parts store and get the things i need to replace my front brakes. Yippie. Just what i need, a day on the floor of the cold garage under the car.

I wonder what would happen if the guys in the store knew that i had on a string bikini and toenail polish the same color as the background of this page. I wonder what would happen if my Wife-Mistress told me to make sure that some part of that pretty pink was visable.

Thinking about that should give me something to keep me warm as i make my car safe!

Welcome back, Ms' Ally! Hope you had a nice birthday getaway!!

Kisses,

'bria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home